The Benefits of outsourcing your paraplanning are as follows:
- Spend less time on paperwork and more time with clients building and sustaining relationships.
- Have all of the benefits of your own paraplanner without having the fixed cost of employing an in-house paraplanner (where you still need to pay their wages even when business is slow)
- You only pay for the paraplanning you need
- Have access to an experienced, highly qualified individual wherever you live in the UK
- Save on employment costs (no sick pay, maternity pay, national insurance, pension contributions)
What does a paraplanner do?
We firmly believe that a paraplanner should be a professional who is at least as qualified and experienced as the advisers they work with.
The role of such a paraplanner would include the following tasks (and an outsourced paraplanner should be no different):
- Product research
- Putting together portfolios and reviewing existing investments
- Talking through cases with an adviser, to provide a second pair of eyes or another viewpoint
- Writing recommendation reports
- Completing full financial planning reports for clients
- Writing technical blogs and newsletters for the adviser (if required)
- Above all freeing up an adviser's time so that they can spend more time in front of clients
Contact LimeCall now on: 07572 509232